An on-site sign effectively introduces who, what and where your business is. It is a potential client’s first impression of you and your company.
Overall, your sign is one of your greatest marketing tools.
If you are not assured, check out these sign facts we think might help to prove our point:
- “When comparing your advertising budget, signs are the least expensive and a great way to advertise your business. When compared to other forms of advertising like television and radio, signs are the most economical. An on-premise sign is the best value for your advertising dollars.”
- “Signs grab people as they are walking or driving by. This is especially true for travelers, new members of your community, and shoppers who may be out to buy particular goods or services that you sell. Potential customers include people who are new to your community or who are just passing through — your sign is the most effective way to reach them.”
- “Your sign advertises the goods or services you are selling and should be part of your branding and marketing strategy. It helps people remember your business name and the products and services you sell.”
- “On-premise signs are effective and efficient, because they are affordable, available, practical, easy to use, always on the job and directly oriented to the trade area of your business. In short, signs are effective.”
In reference to sign maintenance:
- “A sign costs money, but being seen as out of date or having a run-down looking sign can hurt your business. Be sure to evaluate your sign’s effectiveness, style and maintenance needs regularly.”
Signs come in all different shapes and sizes. The materials often vary as does sign content. If you are interested in making the right impression to convey your business’ identity, give us a call! You can reach us at 251.621.9530. We would love to help you out!
Sources for Sign Facts:
1. Shabbir. “The Advantages of Advertising and Business Signs.” Impact! Signs. N.p., 29 Jan. 2011. Web. 14 Nov. 2011. <http://www.impactsigns.com/the-advantages-of-advertising-and-business-signs>.
2. “Signs and Your Business.” Canada Business Network – Government Services For Entrepreneurs. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Nov. 2011. <http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/guide/3572/>.